Zitter Health Insights provides quantitative and qualitative research related to payer practices and influence, product access, and physician reimbursement for managed markets. Some of our products are designed for longitudinal insights while others deliver up-to-the minute tracking of industry changes. We provide our clients with unique views on their own products and competitive intelligence unavailable elsewhere. We provide pharmaceutical research for every major therapeutic area and disease state.
About Our Insights
- We have the largest payer market research panel in the country
- We regularly field quantitative studies that generate responses from more than 100 payers, delivering statistically significant results
- Our panel has broad managed care coverage: The average panel member represents over 1 million covered lives
- We conduct analysis for every major disease state, spanning 250+ manufacturers, 150+ therapeutic areas and 1,000 products
- Our in-depth analyses span the range of payer-related influences, including prior authorization restrictions, co-pay offset program insights, industry messaging to managed care, P&T decision making, oncology management, biologics and injectables management, and new product coverage policies.