The service gives marketers insight into co-pay program utilization trends through primary research of stakeholders and analysis of co-pay program transactional data. The Co-Pay Offset Monitor is the only source of comparative spending benchmarking data showing the trending of program’s utilization against a competitive set.
What actions can you take?
- Identify co-pay offset program trends and innovative approaches within the industry by product and therapeutic area
- Enhance co-pay program decisions based on comparisons to industry benchmarks and trends
- Enhance decision making in co-pay program design and implementation with a better understanding of the awareness, attitudes, impact, and utilization of co-pay offset programs among stakeholders
- Identify what works best from an operational perspective
- Measure performance of your co-pay program relative to competitors
What insights are provided?
- In-depth, pertinent data on each and every co-pay program and drill down analysis into therapeutic areas, condition types and benefit structures
- Deep, objective insight into customer perceptions of existing programs, further understand how physicians, patients, and pharmacist view your program and your competition’s programs
- Changes in the co-pay landscape including trends in program design, purchasing behavior and regulatory changes
- Detailed inventory of co-pay offset program characteristics across all therapeutic areas
- Co-pay program utilization data for your product and competitors
- State-of-the-art co-pay program analytics methodologies and resource roadmap
With the Co-Pay Offset Monitor, you receive the following:
|Two (2) quarterly editions||Check|
|Ad hoc reports on key evolving issues throughout the year||Check|
|Up to two formal presentations of findings (one on-site, one via webcast) per year||Check|