The Index is conducted twice annually and surveys top payer decision makers (and physicians in select therapeutic categories) to explore a wide range of managed care trends and issues including physician reimbursement, prior authorization, patient cost-sharing, specialty pharmacy, biosimilars, cross-benefit management, innovative contracting, co-pay assistance, and category-specific market dynamics and trends. The Index conducts research twice annually among 100 top payer decision makers and 50 physicians each in select therapeutic categories.
What actions can you take?
- Inform strategic decisions related to access and reimbursement of specialty pharmacy agents
- Leverage information collectively requested by marketers from major biologics companies to develop timely managed care marketing strategies with payer research reports that evolve based on your needs
- Make recommendations with robust, market-representative, quantitative research and analysis on managed care biologics trends
- Improve biologic and injectable product marketing effectiveness and efficiency by staying up to date on key trends impacting specialty management and your brand
- Optimize marketing spend based on detailed understanding of payer policies toward major biologics categories
- Enhance payer marketing impact through reliable data on current and future biologics and injectables management
What insights are provided?
- Longitudinal data on all major access drivers impacting specialty products
- Data on payers’ expectations for the future of specialty pharmacy product management
- Physician and specialty pharmacy reimbursement contract methodology, rates and prevalence
- Perspectives of payers and physicians on utilization management techniques and cost-sharing benefit design within specific specialty categories
- Stakeholders’ valuations of specialty pharmacy services
- Payer expectations of the impact of new entrants into numerous specialty pharmacy categories
- Emerging trends such as biosimilars, innovative contracting approaches and co-pay offset program dynamics
With the Managed Care Biologics and Injectables Index, you can subscribe to a basic or live subscription.
|Two semi-annual editions||Check||Check|
|Four formal presentations of findings||Check|
|Two formal presentation of findings||Check|
|Attendance at one follow-up web conference with survey panelists per edition||Check||Check|
|Up to three customized reports/data cuts per edition (each containing up to five unique data cuts)||Check|
|Access to the research team for follow-up questions, data clarification, or additional insight (up to ten hours of telephonic support per edition)||Check|