Individuals at health plans, Specialty Pharmacies, PBMs, and ACOs detail their conversations with manufacturers, including what product and company-specific messages were delivered to payers and the impact of their interactions in managed markets. Included in this payer messaging research is product-specific detail and competitive data for your therapeutic area.
What actions can you take?
- Update your dashboard (including share of voice and call reach/frequency metrics)
- Confirm account team is on message about your product to payers
- Obtain intelligence on competitive messaging and managed care marketing strategy
- Course-correct messaging based on payer response (inline and competitor)
- Correlate current messaging with payer behavior change
- Focus account team to defend against competitive activity
What insights are provided?
- Manufacturer share of voice at the therapeutic area level
- Real-time intelligence on competitors’ product-specific messages to payers and their associated impact
- Forward-looking, payer-specific intelligence regarding management changes at the product level
- How aided (prescribed) product-specific messages are recalled and resonate with payers
- Unmet needs from payers based on their manufacturer visits
- What would make meetings more valuable for payers
- How much manufacturers in a therapeutic category focus on different topics such as contracting, cost, efficacy, safety, health economics, and value added programs
- Which therapeutic areas are a priority for manufacturers, and in what relative proportion they are discussed
With the Managed Care Message Monitor, you can subscribe to a basic or live subscription for any therapeutic area.
|Web-enabled access to longitudinal data supplied from payer decision-makers throughout the country on messages delivered by managed care account representatives.||Check||Check|
|Two (2) Therapeutic Area Specific Semi-annual Strategic Reports||Check||Check|
|Four formal presentations of Therapeutic Area Specific Semi-annual Strategic Reports||Check|
|Two formal presentations of Therapeutic Area Specific Semi-annual Strategic Reports||Check|
|Up to three additional data cuts per Therapeutic Area Specific Semi-annual Strategic Report||Check|
|Up to two additional customized analyses of one of the report topics||Check|
|Periodic Data Spotlights per Therapeutic Area containing key insights captured||Check||Check|