Accrediting agencies increasingly require that Specialty Pharmacies survey their patients, but a standard to benchmark the Specialty Pharmacies has not been established. This syndicated, actionable offering is based on responses from thousands of Specialty Pharmacy patients, enabling Life Sciences companies to assess how each Specialty Pharmacy is perceived by its patients – as well as how they compare to competitor performance.
What actions can you take?
- Based on satisfaction surveys of thousands of Specialty Pharmacy patients, you can monitor the service and care your patients receive at the Specialty Pharmacy.
- Benchmark each Specialty Pharmacy’s absolute and relative progress over time.
- Gain insight into how each Special Pharmacy acquires their patients and connects with them.
- Optimize your limited distribution program by understanding how patients perceive their Specialty Pharmacy.
- Understand the reasons behind patient choice of engagement.
- Understand how your patients view the Specialty Pharmacy and what opportunities exist to enhance the satisfaction to your patients.
- Leverage insights into Specialty Pharmacy operational performance, such as time for benefit investigation, and shipment of medicine.
- Understand how each Specialty Pharmacy ranks in Net Promoter Score (NPS) versus the competition.
What insights are provided?
- Insights are provided on a quarterly basis and can be trended over time to see the impact of operational changes that each Specialty Pharmacy and their competitors are making.
With the Specialty Pharmacy Patient Satisfaction Survey you receive:
The Specialty Pharmacy Patient Satisfaction Survey is an annual subscription providing the following deliverables:
|Four (4) quarterly survey reports||Check|
|Two (2) live presentations or 2 (two) web-ex presentations per year||Check|